An ambition to be a premier law firm underpins our business strategy. We aim to achieve this goal through sustained investment in managing knowledge and information and by creating a work culture that enables our human asset to offer consistently high standards of client service.
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.stalawfirm.com
Job description for the Business Development Manager:
We are seeking a strong and dynamic Business Development Manager to lead the existing sales team. The Manager will closely work with the attorneys and the business development team to develop potential clients, grow the client relationships and make our presence strong in the legal industry.
- To develop and implement marketing and business development
- To oversee the budget for the marketing, making strategic plans and assure best practices
- Pitching of potential clients and arranging meetings with them
- Identify and assess business development and marketing opportunities such as events, memberships, sponsorships, awards, press releases, presentations, etc.
- Mentoring the business development team
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration
- 3 years + experience. Law firm experience is a must.
- Must have leadership qualities, critical thinking and the ability to make strategic plans for the business development.
- European nationalities are preferred.
Note:Applicants are required to save their CV file in the below format before uploading them to this page.
For instance, John Doe, aged 34, British, having 3 years of experience as Business Development Manager and residing in Sharjah will save his file as JD-34BRI-3SJ-16 (JD being his first and last name initials, 34 being his age, BRI for British, 3 is the total experience, SJ for Sharjah and 16 is a fixed code.